There are several insulation options for one-story houses, including:
1. Fiberglass insulation: This is commonly used and available in rolls or batts. It is easy to install and affordable.
2. Cellulose insulation: This is made from recycled material and is blown into the walls and attic. It provides better insulation than fiberglass and is more eco-friendly.
3. Spray foam insulation: This is a popular choice because of its ability to fill small gaps and crevices. It prevents air leaks and helps to reduce energy bills.
4. Radiant barriers: This is a reflective material that is installed in the attic to reflect sunlight away from the house. It helps to keep the house cooler during summer months.
5. Rigid foam insulation: This is a great option for areas where high insulation is required. It is installed on the exterior of the house or between the studs in the walls.
Ultimately, the best insulation option for a one-story house depends on the location and climate of the house. Consulting with a professional insulation contractor can help determine the best option for the specific needs of the home.