Metal roofing materials include:
1. Steel: The most common metal roofing material used for residential and commercial roofing. It is durable, strong, and can be coated to prevent rusting.
2. Aluminum: Lightweight, corrosion-resistant and easy to work with. It is commonly used in industrial buildings.
3. Copper: A very expensive material, but also very durable and long-lasting. It is often used on high-end homes and buildings.
4. Zinc: A relatively new material used for roofing, zinc is durable, long-lasting, and can be easily installed.
Metal framing materials include:
1. Steel: Strong, durable, and lightweight, steel framing is commonly used in residential and commercial construction.
2. Aluminum: Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and easy to work with. Aluminum framing is commonly used in industrial buildings.
3. Copper: Expensive but durable, copper framing is used for decorative purposes and on high-end buildings.
4. Galvanized steel: Steel that is coated with zinc, galvanized steel framing is rust-resistant and commonly used in outdoor construction.