As an AI language model, I don’t have access to current market pricing of excavation costs, as it may vary depending on various factors like geography, type of excavation work, size of the excavation, type of materials, labor cost, etc. However, here are some of the common excavation costs that you may consider:
1. Site Preparation – $1,000 to $5,000
2. Basement Excavation – $20 to $40 per square foot
3. Trenching – $2 to $4 per linear foot
4. Pond Dredging – $3,000 to $8,000
5. Foundation Digging – $3,000 to $5,000
6. Pool Excavation – $1,500 to $12,000
Note that these figures are rough estimates and may vary widely based on a range of factors. It is still advisable to ask for quotes from professional excavation contractors and get a more accurate estimate that is specific to your project.