1. Matte: Matte is a non-reflective finish that provides a smooth look to the wall. It is the most common finish for interior walls as it hides imperfections and is easy to clean.
2. Satin: Satin is a semi-gloss finish that has a subtle sheen to it. It is great for high-traffic areas as it is more durable than matte but not as shiny as gloss.
3. Gloss: Gloss is a high-shine finish that adds depth to the color and gives a dramatic look to the wall. It is not commonly used for walls but can be used in areas where there is not much traffic.
4. Eggshell: Eggshell has a slight sheen to it that is in between matte and satin. It is great for areas that require low maintenance as it is easy to clean and is more durable than matte.
5. Metallic: Metallic finishes have a shimmery or glittery effect to them and can make a bold statement in any room. They are not commonly used for entire walls but can be used as an accent or feature wall.
6. Textured: Textured finishes add depth and interest to walls. They can be made from materials such as plaster, stucco, or wallpaper and can be painted any color.
7. Venetian plaster: Venetian plaster is a technique that involves applying multiple layers of plaster to create a smooth and glossy finish. It adds a luxurious feel to walls and is great for creating a statement feature wall.